Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nice day to play

Today was a very nice December day. We went outside for a while with light jackets on. Morgan was a late bloomer with her tricycle. I bought it for her when she was 18 months old. She just recently mastered pedaling. Once she mastered that, she was a whiz at braking on a dime and steering. She zooms all over the house on it! Today, we took it outside for her to practice her new skill. She will be getting a helmet soon.

As you can see, she enjoyed riding her tricycle outside. Look at that smile! I think Jim and I enjoyed watching her as much as she enjoyed riding. We helped her with the slight hill in our yard when we was going uphill.
While we were outside, Morgan's grandma came over with her two dogs. Morgan and her Grandma took Lefty for a walk. Lefty is a gentle dog that lets Morgan lead her without trying to pull Morgan.

Here is Rosina (Jim's Mom) with her other dog, Lucky. Lucky is a lovely chow mix. I love Lucky, but would never leave Morgan alone with her. Lucky has been know to nip at people. She tried nipping at me the first time I met her. Of course, she was tied up and I was walking onto her property. I didn't know about Chows and their demeaners at the time. I just saw this beautiful fluffy dog and thought she would be gentle. Of course, now that Lucky knows me, she is very good. She has never given me a reason not to trust her with Morgan, but I wouldn't chance it.

No comments: