Saturday, November 1, 2008

Grace's birthday party

Today was my bosses' niece's daughter's 2nd birthday. (Got that?) Grace is the name of the birthday girl. Grace's Mom (Rosalie) works with me at the ambulance service. I had to work my 24 hour shift today, but my partner, Dana, and I were able to attend Grace's party just minutes from work.

Morgan came to the party courtesy of her godparents (Susanne and David).

We were the first ones at the party. It was held at a lodge that had a nice playground next to the pavilion where the party was held. What a great day for a party! It was November 1st and it was 75 degrees out! They had also rented a moon bounce. Here is Morgan eyeing that Moon bounce:


She was in it right after that picture was taken!




Here is the birthday girl, Grace:



Dave took a little nap while Susanne kept an eye on Morgan.


What a great set of slides:






They had a cotton candy machine at the party!


Morgan had not tried cotton candy before. She doesn't like to try new foods, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. She just put her tongue on it and said, "You eat it. I'm going to slide." So, she ran off to play some more and I ate the cotton candy.

Here is Grace's Mom, Rosalie:

No party is complete without the cake:


Here is my partner, Dana:
Here is my boss talking to David. They talked for quite a while. I asked David if he was negotiating a raise for me, but he wasn't. (Darn)
The party was nice. Dana and I had to leave a get a patient. When we came back Morgan was gone. I was disappointed, but at least I was there with her for over two hours. That made my work day very nice! Morgan had a blast at the party. She played and played and she even got a great gift bag when she left.
Morgan had to go so they could drop her Godfather off at work. Then Susanne took her to her buddy, Andrew's house. By the time Morgan finally made it back home she was beat. She even admitted that she was tired and she usually won't admit that!

No comments: